Your privacy is important for us, in this privacy declaration we explain you the data we collect and what do we do with them. We encourage you to read it before introducing any personal data in the site and we also advice you that you must be older than 16 to buy in our shop unless you count with the previous consent from your parents or legal tutors.
This site belongs to Jamón y Pico, SL who treats with special care all your data and as a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
These are our principles regarding security and privacy:
- We will never ask you for any personal information that we don´t need to offer you the services you asked for.
- We never share any personal information from our clients except for providing our services (mainly delivery) and to accomplish with law requirements or you provided with express authorization.
JAMON Y PICO S. L. has built this website to accomplish with the EU regulation 2016/679 o European Parliament and its Counsel the 27th of April 2016 regarding the data protection of people, its treatment and their free circulation.
Responsible of your personal data treatment
- Responsible: Jamón y Pico, SL
- Commercial name: JAMON Y PICO
- NIF/CIF: ESB86473071
- Merchant register: Registro Mercantil de Madrid, tomo 30.066, folio, 84, hoja número M-541.181, inscripción 1ª
- Address: Domicilio en Av. Roque Nublo 181, 28223, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (ESPAÑA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34610184733
- Activity: Retail online selling
According to the General data protection regulation, all personal data you sent by electronic form are considered as website user data.
Why do we treat your data?
There are several ways users can provide personal information to JAMON Y PICO S. L. depending on the selected method that users provide the information, we have differentiated options:
- Contact forms: We request the following personal data: Email, number of order, and message in order to answers our client’s questions, doubts or complaints regarding their orders but also when recalling further information about our company, its products or services. All provided information is stored in the servers of our hosting company Webempresa Europa S.L, located in the EU
- Order forms: In this case we request the following data: phone number, email, delivery address, billing address, name, and surname and if the companies also want specific billing issues we request their ID and name. Besides this buyers can also place specific details or messages for the delivery.
- Form to request reviews: In this case we ask for name, surname, email and we the iFeedback platform
There are other objectives for treating your personal information:
- To guarantee the terms and conditions and applicable laws, including development of tools and algorithms that contribute to website security, privacy and confidentiality.
- To improve current website services
- Besides we also collect anonymous data by cookies downloaded to your devices as we explained in the cookies policy.
According with the European general data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, JAMON Y PICO S.L. addressed in Av. Roque Nublo 181, 28223, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (ESPAÑA) will be responsible of the treatment of user’s data in the site.
JAMON Y PICO S.L., doesn´t sale, rent or passes personal data that could identify the user to third parties without previous user consent. However sometimes we could collaborate with third parties, in those cases we will ask for the consent providing information to the users about those third parties and the aim of such collaboration and always with highest security standards.
Legitimization for data treatment
The legal base for your data treatment is the user consent.
The commercial offer of products and services is based on the required consent, independently of which the contracts will take place.
The treated data are identification data, there aren´t any specific protected data treated in this site.
How long will be your data stored?
The personal data shared with us will be stored until:
- The end of the contractual relationship
- The suppression requirement by the user
To whom will we communicate your data?
Some of the tools we use to manage your data are hired from third parties.
To provide our users our services and products JAMON Y PICO S.L., shares data with the following companies under their correspondent privacy policies:
- Hosting: Webempresa Europa, SL, located in Spain, further info at https://www.webempresa.com this is the company that provides the hosting services to Jamón y Pico, SL.
- Domain: Evidalia WEB SL, the company that provides the domain service to Jamón y Pico, SL.
- Client Reviews: provided by iFeedback, further info at https://www.ifeedback.de/en/
- Site behavior services provided by Hotjar, further info at https://www.hotjar.com
- Ham providers, sometimes the delivery of our products is done directly by our ham providers:
o Ilunion Ibéricos de Azuaga S.A. further info https://www.ilunion.com/es/contacto/sedes/iberico-sierra-de-azuaga-sa
o Ibéricos Fuente la Virgen SL further info at https://fuentelavirgen.com/
o Julián Becerro, SL https://julianbecerro.com
o S. Coop. And. Ganadera del Valle de los Pedroches (COVAP), further info https://www.covap.es/
- We also work with several logistic companies to deliver the products to our clients, we the minimum possible personal data needed to deliver the orders:
o Correos de España, further info https://www.correosexpress.com/web/correosexpress/home
o Seur, further info https://www.seur.com/es/index.html
o MRW, further info https://www.mrw.es/
o TRANSPORTES GDS - Grupo Doiser Solution, S.L. (Calle Minas, 69, 28923 Alcorcón, Madrid)
o UPS, further info https://www.ups.com/us/en/global.page
When browsing at jamonypico.com some non-identifiable data could be collected (IP address, approx. geolocation, a register with how do you use services or the site among some other data that won´t identification you, like navigation habits through third parties. This site utilizes third party provided analysis services: Hotjar and Google Analytics.
We use all this information to analyze trends, the website and site performance to improve client´s experience and keep learning and improving customer engagement and satisfaction.
Privacy and data security
JAMON Y PICO S.L. compromises that data, including personal data, its utilization and treatment will respect its confidentiality and will only be used according to its aim and will accomplish its obligation to protect, adapt all security measures needed to avoid the loss or undesired possible access or alteration according to existing data protection laws.
This site has JAMON Y PICO S.L. cannot assure the inviolable guarantee of Internet and the impossibility that third parties could access to data through malware or malicious software, although we have in place an SSL protocol standard in place, that encrypts all communications between users and the website allowing the data safety.
Regarding confidentiality and data process, JAMON Y PICO S.L. will verify that any personal that could Access or process personal data will be under the confidentiality agreement.
In case of any security breach, as soon as JAMON Y PICO S.L. knows, will immediately inform the client and give him information regarding the security measures and actions set in place or upon client request.
Accuracy and truth of data
The user is the only responsible of the accuracy, truth and correction off all submitted data to jamonypico.com (JAMON Y PICO S. L)
Users agree to keep their data updated when needed and provide correct and detailed information in the contact and orders form that allows the correct delivery or contact.
Acceptance and consent
According with LSSICE, jamonypico.com won´t do any SPAM, thus doesn´t send commercial emails neither mailings that haven´t been previously authorized by the users.
According to the Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de comercio electrónico, JAMON Y PICO S.L. won´t sent any commercial communication without notifying it upfront.